Chevron intends to install early production facilities in the Sarta field to appraise and evaluate the commerciality of the Sarta field.
|Activity||: Detail Engineering for SARTA Flowlines at Kurdistan Region of Iraq|
|Client||: Chevron through Petroweld|
|Period||August 2019 - November 2019|
Chevron intends to install early production facilities in the Sarta field to appraise and evaluate the commerciality of the Sarta field. The Sarta field is an onshore development project located in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, 35km north of Erbil.
The Sarta early production facility will initially process fluids from the Jurassic formations (Mus-Adaiyah 290 API crude). Production fluids from other formations, such as the Cretaceous formations (Najmah 160 API crude) however, will likely be processed through the early production facility throughout the life of the field. The Sarta early production facility will provide facilities for processing fluids from the Sarta-2 and Sarta-3 exploration wells.
The Sarta flowlines will originate from Sarta-2 and Sarta-3 well sites and will terminate each at Early Production Facility (EPF).
The detailed engineering scope involved the following activities:
- Review & Endorse FEED Documents
- Line List for Flowline
- Slope Stability Analysis Report
- Material & Coating Selection Report
- Upheaval Buckling Calculation
- Calculation for Cold Bend and Induction Bend Stresses
- Calculation for Crossings
- Elastic Bend Radius Calculation
- Data Sheet for Isolation Joint
- Specification for Isolation Joint
- Specification for CS Pipeline Flanges & Fittings