|Activity||FEED & Detailed engineering for the replacement of waste Water Injection line At Mubarraz Island|
|Client||M/s ABU DHBAI OIL COMPANY LTD (JAPAN)|
|Period||19th Aug'2014 - 20th Jan'2015|
ADOC intends to replace existing 8 inch carbon steel piping pertaining to wastewater injection line in Mubarraz Island with SS 316L piping in view of integrity concerns and corrosion observed on existing carbon steel piping.
The objective of replacing existing Carbon Steel piping with SS316L piping is to mitigate the corrosion problems identified in the line.The new SS316L pipe routing will remain same as existing Carbon Steel pipe routing, however additional pipe supports/modification of existing supports as required and flexibility of the replaced piping will be ensured.
Scope of work
- Review and endorsement of the documents and drawings of the existing Wastewater Injection line (such documents and drawings will be provided to MRV for information).
- Project Document Control register with schedule, Master Deliverable List
- Conduct site visit and facilities survey to define the detail scope of work and site survey for measurement of existing pipe line and checking of site condition and collecting data.
- Updating, optimizing and completing, re-drawing if necessary of the detailed design documents.
- Maintain design documents updated in accordance with the latest information available at any time throughout the execution of the Detailed Engineering.
- Preparation and issue of all detailed design documents, in accordance with the deliverable list.