Activity Engineering study of the subsea GRE pipeline for review of the current and prospective integrity of the line with a view to making recommendations for future continued functionally of the pipeline.
Client Bunduq Company Limited (BCL), Abu-Dhabi, UAE.
Place Arabian Gulf Abu-Dhabi, U.A.E.
Period March 2011 to April 2011.
• Assess design, production, installation data to evaluate the soundness of design and as-installed condition/as built integrity.
• Identify and assess likely threats to the line.
• Assess operational data and evaluate the current and projected integrity of the line.
• Review the findings, drawing based on relevant examples from industry and any relevant codes and specifications. Depending on the findings, assess alternative approaches for continued operability, suggesting alternative solutions if applicable.
Pipeline Study Report
• The concise report is on providing cost effective, safe and reliable, solutions, giving due consideration to lifetime of the installation. Clear recommendations, with alternatives if appropriate, were given.